Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Put on your headphones & change the way you feel in minutes!

By Dimitri Papalexiou

There's a term in Buddhist law called 'The Monkey Mind' it is used mostly in relation to meditation. The monkey mind refers to your brains constant chatter and random jumping from place to place and thought to thought.

The idea behind meditation is to calm the monkey mind (not to actually kill it - Buddhists are against killing), and to connect with your higher self or the Universe. This can be hard to do with monkey always jumping about!

What's all this have to do with my article? Well.... The monkey mind affects just about everybody, and it is usually madly hopping about all day long. Many people believe that they little if any control over their minds, this is not the case!

Meditation, exercise, affirmations, positive-thinking and a good diet all affect your mind in a positive manner but, these are all slow methods. Wouldn't' it be great if you could just plug in your headphones and change the way you feel in minutes?

Good news folks, now you can. I have studied the mind and brain for many years (decades actually) and I love to learn, only problem was I felt that my feelings and emotions controlled me rather than me having any control over them (ever felt that way?).

I tried herbs, meditation (I do recommend every meditate, it's great stuff), positive thinking & self hypnosis. All of these things work to a degree but like most people I wanted a quick fix, "how can I get control of my brain right now?" I asked myself. (I really did ask that).

More study, more research and bingo - I hit the jackpot. I found something called Binaural Beat Technology or frequency following response! The principal behind this technology is relatively simple. You out on your headphones (you must wear headphones to get the required effect) and listen to special sounds.

With your headphones on certain frequencies are played into each ear. The reason for the headphones is because different frequencies are played into each side. Why? Because what you are trying to do here is change your actual brain waves. By playing different frequencies into each ear the brain automatically interprets the difference between the frequencies and adjusts your brain waves to that difference. i.e. If the left ear is presented with a steady tone of 495Hz and the right ear a steady tone of 505Hz, these two tones combine in the brain. The difference, 10Hz, is perceived by your brain.

This 10Hz is formed entirely by the brain. When using stereo headphones, the left and right sounds do not mix together until in your brain. The frequency difference, when perceived by brain this way, is called a binaural beat! Different frequencies cause different feelings or states. See below for the basic states;

State Frequency State of mind Delta 0.5-4Hz Deep sleep Theta 4-8Hz Drowsy (also first stage of sleep) Alpha 8-14Hz Relaxed but alert Beta 14-30Hz Highly alert and focused.

Your brain usually has more than one state happening at a time. The dominant state is the one that affects you the most. For example, if your brain is running mostly in the high beta state you may be alert, you also be a bit stressed-out, if you're mostly theta you are either in a great learning state or ready to nod off into la la land (sleepy time).

With Binaural Beat Technology (BBT) you can now (in just minutes) go from one state of mind to your most desired or required state. I use binaural beats to refresh my mind early in the morning - I am not a morning person and a quick blast of special Alpha frequency is like a mental cup of coffee. I also use BBT to deepen my meditation, sleep better and increase my learning capacity.

There are a few mind training software packages on the market, most are quite complicated to use, but worth the effort. With BBT you can also;

Increase your creative ability

Programme your mind to help you sleep better

Meditate like a pro in much less time

Reduce the effects of aging by reducing stress chemicals in your body

Relax and clam down quicker and easier

Reduce headaches and anxiety

Learn & study with better memory retention

Lessen mild depression (works for me)

Become more alert quickly & refresh your mind

plus much more!!!

I have not noted any side effects fro using this technology, and I have been using it daily for a year or so. Every day I find a new use for BBT. BBT should not be used to self medicate, if you have a medical problem see your Doctor.

My suggestion folks, go out and give this stuff a try! Remember, NO EXERCISE, NO PILLS, NO TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED (in most cases) AND RESULTS IN JUST MINUTES!

What BBT is not; it is not positive thinking, affirmations, subliminal programming or harmful in any way. This is just simple, powerful technology that anyone can use to get quick, easy, painless results. I think that's what we all want isn't it?

P.S. I haven't gone into great technical detail about BBT because I don't think it's required. This stuff works through sound (pun intended) scientific principals.

Dimitri has been marketing on the internet for a few years starting with physical products. Strangely enough his first items were magical charms and amulets, www.talismagick.com . His latest website is www.train-ur-brain.com . He found a way to get control of his mind & brain, now he can learn more & relax quicker. www.train-ur-brain.com

Article Source: http://www.ArticleBiz.com

No comments: